We offer high-quality Vibram Five Fingers Shoes, including Vibram FiveFingers Classic, Vibram FiveFingers Sprint and so on. If you're interested, you can go to our vibram online mall.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Climbing experience
Last Sunday, i went climbing with my friends. I wore a pair of Vibram Fivefingers. At first, they were curious and surprised. They asked me why i wore such a ridiculous shoes. I said nothing and just climbed. And you guess what? After i arrived on the top of the mountain, they were just on the half. When they arrived, they asked me why i were so quick? I said it all owes to my shoes- Vibram Five Fingers Shoes. It is durable and non-slip. And the razor-sipped sole enhances the grip. It is suitable for variety kinds of terrain. They were very happy and said they want buy one. High-quality vibram shoes worth you to own one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment